Legacy Research is currently looking for a phenomenal Videographer to join the team in Delray Beach.
The perfect candidate has experience in professional videography with an eye for striking visuals. Additionally, the right person has organizational and time management skills with ability to meet sharp deadlines and works very well under pressure.
• Manages/Oversees audio and video operations for live and pre-recorded events.
• Ability to anticipate video pitfalls and technical issues before they happen.
• Serves as a videographer & editor, photographer, producer/director for (training or promotional videos, photographs) according to objectives.
• Responsible for all video and photography equipment. Performs operational and safety checks on all equipment.
• Strong graphic design and animation skillset.
• Captures video and still photos using studio and field cameras. Provides technical support for events/conferences both at headquarters and in the field.
About Legacy Research Group
From the beginning, independence has been the key to our success. Unlike the mainstream press, we don’t make our money from corporate advertisers. And unlike Wall Street, we don’t take commissions or fees from the companies we cover in our newsletters.
Instead, we sell ideas, opinions, and recommendations.
Our mission is to provide readers with a broad view of the world. So, we ask questions. We research and test. But we do not claim to have the last word on every issue. We explore ideas with our readers… so they can decide for themselves.
That means we don’t have a one-size-fits-all approach to finance and investing. Each publisher under the Legacy umbrella has its own unique culture and outlook… Just like each of our readers has his or her own personal investing style.